EZ Prevention Program, Inc (EZPP)
was created in 2002 as an outlet to assist children who are plagued with Anger and behavioral problems. By creating this program, we have attempted to assist our future generation with some of its hurdles by diverting angry at-risk youth, ages 10-17 away from the juvenile justice system through educational methods and group tours.
Today is the mark of new world challenges! We believe our youth must be well prepared to compete in today and tomorrow's market, which includes employment, athletics, and social interacting. However, they must be "taught," guided, and given our utmost attention. We must also ensure they are given the assistance and moral support needed to endure the obstacles that awaits them.
The following criteria are used to accept angry at-risk youths into the program:
• is between the ages of 10-17
• has NOT spent time in any Youth Correctional
• does not have multiple offenses in the juvenile
• agrees to attend the "entire" program with a
parent or legal guardian.
The goals of EZPP are:
• Teach our clients to CONTROL ANGER & LEARN LEADERSHIP.
• Develop and Increase the Self Awareness Level.
• Enlighten the youth to the consequences of poor
choices and decision making.
• To improve family communication and interaction and
emphasize the importance of education.
• Educate our clients on responsibilities of their actions and
teach them to understand they will be held accountable.